Report – Corporate Officer
RE: TRIPLESHOT CROSSFONDO(8100.20)
Recommendation: That the occupancy of roadways on October 20, 2019 for the purposes of holding a cycling event as described in the September 13, 2019 submission from Tripleshot Youth Cycling, be approved, subject to the Event Organizer entering into a public property occupancy agreement in which it will among other standard requirements:
1. Release and indemnify the District from any claims or liability associated with the event and provide evidence of public liability insurance in the amount of not less than $10,000,000;
2. Agree to pay all invoices from the District for any possible costs incurred in connection with the event;
3. Obtain all necessary approvals from Public and Private Entities and implement the necessary actions contained in the Event Management Plan;
4. Provide the District with a 2019 Event Management and Emergency Plan; and
5. Notify property owners along the route as specified in the September 13, 2019 email correspondence from L. Farrar.
With the Corporate Officer being authorized to execute such agreement on behalf of the District of Highlands.